TechGuilds is looking for a Senior Solution Architect & Team Lead to take our co-founder’s job!
“Helping to build TechGuilds as one of its original founders and Senior Solution Architect has been one of the most personally and professionally rewarding experiences of my life. I work with great people, create value driving solutions that matter to our clients, head up exciting R&D and product development efforts and get to directly contribute to the building great career experiences for our team members. I absolutely LOVE my role as a SA at TechGuilds but we’re growing, so am also super excited about giving it away to someone with the right stuff! Is that you? I hope so.” Dennis Augustine, Senior SA, Sitecore MVP and Co-Founder @ TechGuilds
Our core team is based in Toronto Canada and applicants in the GTA are preferred but international applicants willing to relocate to the Toronto area are encouraged to apply and may qualify for new government programs intended to streamline the immigration and onboarding of qualified technical personnel. Applicants with diverse backgrounds such as physics and scientific research with .Net development and architecture experience are welcome to apply. TechGuilds values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
What’s in it for You?
* You’ll lead a great team of smart, dedicated people who are committed to being the best darn Sitecore team on earth!
* You’ll have the opportunity to put your mark on how TechGuilds does solution development—the right way!
* You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary, the ability to work remotely, project-based bonuses, stock options, a generous health spending account, ample vacation time and unlimited training for you and your team.
* You will work on exciting bleeding edge product R&D like Peek, our VR/AR solution for Sitecore and will have the freedom to develop those product and service ideas you’ve always dreamt of!
* You will grow! This job will demand the very best of you as a person, a professional and a leader. You’ll be entrusted with our most valuable asset: our people. They will look to you for technical and professional development guidance. If you’re good now, you’ll be great, if you’re great now, you’ll be freaking amazing!
* You believe in and are committed to our values:
* We value people above all else
* We seek to make the world a better place, starting with each of us.
* We believe in delivering value for money
* We believe that great things are accomplished through teamwork
* We believe we are a part of the client’s team and they are an important part of ours
* We believe that we will be successful if we enable success in others
Qualities & Qualifications
* Life long learner with diverse interests and experience
Believes in leadership through service
A degree in computer science, physics (yes, physics!), or comparable experience is desirable
* Communicates clearly in English and has the ability to deliver good quality written and oral presentations and documents
* WCMS design and implementation experience desirable
* Sitecore development and architecture experience desirable
* Sitecore MVP? Wow, call us right away!
* Ability to identify when requirements make sense and when they do not
* Understands the point of the exercise and feels comfortable making decisions and asking questions that advocate for the value – driving solutions for our clients.
* Ability to make good architecture decisions
* Ability to provide good guidance to developers and a passion for mentoring them.
* Excellent problem solver to help unblock team
* Solid grasp of solution architecture principles
Required Technical Skills
* Expert/advanced ability in the following areas:
* ASP .Net, MVC, Entity Framework
* Microsoft SQL, IIS
* TFS, Git, SVN
Bonus Technical Rockstar Skills!
* Sitecore XP, Helix, WFFM, Commerce, SXA, Sitecore Azure
* Coveo, Active Commerce, UCommerce, Score
* Hedgehog TDS, Unicorn, Jenkins CI
* Dynamics CRM, SharePoint
* AngularJS, React JS Framework
* WebVR, A-Frame, Unity
TechGuilds is independently recognized as the company where talented and hardworking people can fully realize their potential, and even go beyond what they think they can achieve. And yes, we’re hiring – please have a look at our open positions, and let’s get it started!